THE FIRST GARFIELD ITEM

My first Garfield item on my collection is supposed to be a box of cards which you could do magic tricks with. I bought it in Expressions, a local office supplies store here in the Philippines which was once very popular when I was young. Unfortunately, I lost it that box somewhere. So I guess I could officially declare my Go fish playing cards and Odie Maid playing cards as my first. I'm not sure which one I bought first.. Both were also bought in the same store as the lost magic box of cards.

garfield go fish card game
Garfield Go Fish Card Game Box

garfield go fish card game
Garfield Go Fish Cards
garfield odie maid card game
Garfield Old Maid Card Game Box
garfield odie maid card game
Garfield Odie Maid Joker Card
garfield odie maid card game
Garfield Odie Maid Cards